Thursday, April 10, 2008

my babushka



i am such a newbie.

this is my first esty purchase. i have been lurking around rosehip's blog admiring her talent. she makes alot of beautiful things and i like it all, but these little ladies stole my heart. lucky for me she was getting started on a new bunch to put in her etsy shop. so many admirers...they were probably going to go fast. by the time i had a chance to look only 6 remained. AND I GOT ONE. how great is that? her name is cherry rose and she is the exact babushka i wanted.

she seems quite happy to be here.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I found Etsy ages ago and I still haven't bought anything from it!! I told my daughter about it and she even started selling her jewelry pieces on there. I really need to peruse the site soon. I would love to also sell on Etsy as well.
Cute doll :)

Beata said...

Hi Leanne,

She looks so sweet on your shelf - I'm so happy you're pleased with her...

Has spring hit the Muskokas yet?

Take care,
Beata