We have a few half finished projects around here. That is why it is so important to make lists. The rule is that you can't cross a task off until it is COMPLETE. Here we are, back to Friday again. This gingerbread house has sat all week with a few home improvements needed. Ha, kind of like real life! It has stayed out on the kitchen table and whenever one of us gets a few minutes we add a little to it. No one seems upset about it. I think the moral of the story is this. Nobody is perfect. Especially when I roll out of bed in the morning... And take a picture of the Christmas tree... and then notice after that I am reflected in the balls....hmmmm..... and maybe someone will get a close up view of my bed head..........oh dear....
Friday, December 12, 2008
days 11 and 12
We have a few half finished projects around here. That is why it is so important to make lists. The rule is that you can't cross a task off until it is COMPLETE. Here we are, back to Friday again. This gingerbread house has sat all week with a few home improvements needed. Ha, kind of like real life! It has stayed out on the kitchen table and whenever one of us gets a few minutes we add a little to it. No one seems upset about it. I think the moral of the story is this. Nobody is perfect. Especially when I roll out of bed in the morning... And take a picture of the Christmas tree... and then notice after that I am reflected in the balls....hmmmm..... and maybe someone will get a close up view of my bed head..........oh dear....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment