Tuesday, March 03, 2009

SO GLAD it's March...


this has been the longest winter ever... and let me add that i AM a northern girl...i love snow and i love this season, but wow...i think we might have another full month of this. we get kinda giddy when we talk about spring around here. our eyes get all sparkly and we make promises to each other. like...i promise....i swear that when the weather gets warmer i am going to do EVERYTHING outside...i promise......




an extra wintery winter has let us get things accomplished around here. we are motivated to get it done so that this summer we can actually take it easy......relax and enjoy it more. emma i am sorry for posting this photo. thank you for your help. you did a great job girls!




other things have been let go for a while. now i have little laundry piles all over the house. most of them are clean clothes. they can wait until the big jobs are finished. i am excited to be done...well not done done. just more done. i don't think this place will ever be totally done. it doesn't have to be perfect to be a home. i love saying that. and i say it a lot..........

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love winter too, and we really need it to be more wintery here in California right now, so I wish that we would get more of your snow in the mountains,and more rain for our thirsty state!
I love spring thought too, and when you have a nightmare of a winter, it is so much sweeter when it arrives. Here we tend to stay sunny too much,and spring never gets its due.
I love the lighting in your top and bottom pictures.

Unknown said...

I am so ready for spring!