
since it wasn't raining...'cause that's all its been doing this summer... we had a little bonfire, played a bit of badminton and roasted some marshmellows. it felt like summer and that's kind of what we were going for.
allie loves when her people come out and play with her...
the blackflies and mosquitoes were after us. i couldn't take it anymore so i headed in...the rest of the crew toughed it out. (i think my hair product was a kind of a bug magnet) i am keeping my fingers crossed that we will enjoy a few more nights like this....please mother nature, just give us a few more dry days!!
3 comments:
Hi there,
So far our summer has been mild too, which I love, because I know the heat is coming this weekend1 Upper 90's or so.
My dad told me about the black flies during the summer there.
I think the house they are thinking about is my dad's cousin's place, I'll ask him where.
Is April a good time to go visit Canada? I really want to visit with my dad, and my daughter really wants to go too,but with school, I only see spring break being a time to go.
Oh, I love the picture of the kitty looking on :)
April isn't the best, but these days neither is July...I guess it depends on where you're wanting to visit. The snow is usually nearing its end in April...things tend to me kind of muddy and brown until the spring rain cleans it all up. It's nice for traveling if you avoid the winter months Nov-March...most of the tourists arrive here in Muskoka during July and August. The lakes are beautiful and there is lots to see and do.
That looks like so much fun :o)! I hope that you get lots more days like that one.
xo,
Linnea
Post a Comment