
as chatty as i can be about the silliest of things...i am at a loss for words.....but i will try. being at the lake with my girls is just about my favorite thing to do. ever. it is a very special place, built by two very special people. they worked extremely hard, but it was a labour of love. now going there brings up the highest and the lowest feelings i know. the deep feeling of loss is somehow temporarily replaced by her forever endless love. love of children, love of family, love of friends....love of the lake, the pines...hummingbirds and blueberries. this place is where her heart is. it is much more than a house to me. it is where i can go to be surrounded by her and i am so grateful for that...........dad, go get a tissue xoxo
2 comments:
I so long for a lake house like this! I'm really hoping that my dad buys one that he was thinking of! Yours looks beautiful :)
I know exactly how you feel... The cottage and view look priceless...
Post a Comment