Saturday, August 22, 2009

a little visit...


Mike's sister and her girls were here lately. The weather was great the first day...not so great the next, but it all worked out fine. Swimming, playing, crafting, fishing and hanging out. Blueberry waffles for breakfast...

Lots of chatting, laughing and goofing around. Mostly 6 girls and occasionally one daddy/unky monkey.

The last night was a birthday party. It was all good except for the tornado warnings on the radio. Caused us all a little anxiety. Dinner was a bit rushed...."ok, so if I say go downstairs now...remember to walk not run...hurry and eat!" It ended up landing south of us. We ate cake as a full double rainbow was brightly glowing above us...the storm had passed. Sad looking little cake...but it was delicious!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I'm loving you red and white table setting on the first picture :) I love the little birdie candle holder,and the the glasses,and the bowl with the writing on it. Oh heck all of it is cute!

Oh, I asked my dad the other day where the cabin he was thinking on buy in is, and he said near Bancroft. I told him where you were located,and he was saying how beautiful it was there.