Thursday, March 25, 2010

shopped a little...


Fell in love with this adorable ring at the Tampa airport...



Picked up this Liberty of London skirt at Target for Elsie. WISH I WAS ELEVEN.



I couldn't leave this chick and her two bffs behind. Very sweet. You know how i love peeps in the spring.



Another Target splurge. Silver bangle bracelet...love.



Hoping this will kick my creative butt into gear...I want to be like these girls when I grow up.

5 comments:

Shauna and MacLean said...

Love all your treats. I do love the Liberty of London stuff we saw it too at tarJay. I do love the Peeps they are so sweet and hope that they enjoy their new home. take care, Shauna

Elizabeth said...

I love that bracelet! I bought my friends daughter a little dress (Liberty line) with the same print. She is a blondie, so It will look cute on her.

Shauna and MacLean said...

Leanne, thanks for the advice about the bell, we were just talking about it. I will definitely take advantage of that tip. Glad Elsie got to see the girlies. take care and chat soon. feel free to drop any tips our way!

Sue said...

In case I haven't mentioned it lately...I love your eye for picture taking, Leanne. You have so much talent. It's inspiring!!

birdie blue said...

I picked up the same skirt for my eleven year old. Your blog is darling!