![]() |
I don't go crazy over Halloween ...I just like to have a bit of fun with it. |
I've always put my energy into the girls' costumes and left the decorating simple. I found these beautiful candle votives at the dollar store. I LOVE the dollar store! |
This happy Jack-O-Lantern has been with us for a few years now. He just makes me smile every time I look at him. |
![]() |
This was new for us. A little pack of mice have invaded the stairway. |
![]() |
Keep it simple. Have fun. Enjoy a Spooky Halloween! |



3 comments:
So cute Leanne. Love the little mice up the stairs. I always wanted to do that when we did have stairs, but never got around to. This year I didn't take everything out, because I was lazy, and kept it real simple too, BUT we are having friends over for dinner tonight with their little ones, and I do believe I should drag some of it out to make it more festive.
looks like a beautiful life
Love it!!!
Post a Comment