Monday, December 13, 2010

brrrrrrr..


oh sure it looks lovely out there...
but it is so cold,
oliver doesn't even want to go out.


glad i can just watch the snow pile up
from in here.
tired of looking at my tree and fireplace yet?
i'm not.
i can't take my eyes off them...
they are a great form of relaxation therapy,
after a few nights of entertaining
i've needed it.
now it's time to get the gift shopping finished up.
i guess that means i'll have to go outside...

2 comments:

Shauna and MacLean said...

Looks amazing yes scout only went out for about 5 minutes today. I too am enjoying my tree and fireplace

Elizabeth said...

It really does look cold. I need one more gift and I'm done. Now I can relax and bake, cook and do something fun.
Good luck on the holiday shopping. Looks like my dad will be spending Christmas in Canada this year with his cousin.