Friday, December 10, 2010

i am so mad at myself...



at about this time last night, my dining table was
completely covered with beautiful packages of cookies...
and i FORGOT to get my camera out!!


i played host once again to the now
annual cookie exchange party
we had 13 girls all excited to take part in the fun
 

i was sure to share my love of christmas decor...


of course there were bits of evergreen...


and christmas trees...


and we enjoyed some wine and goodies 


it was so much fun
i wish we could do it more often...

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I did the very same thing the other day! I was going to share a yummy chicken recipe, and I photographed every step, except the completed dish!! I called everyone to the table, got distracted, and we ate before I could take a shot!!!

You photos look so cozy and Christmasy. The snow in the background helps :)