...because he was also my papa. |
he is the reason i believe... |
he had the most amazing heart and the spirit of an adventurous boy |
he was so much more than a grandfather... he was one of the best friends i've ever had. |
never judged me or scolded me never expected a thing from me. he only loved me. everyday, until the end...he just loved me. |
and we shared a love that needed no words. we both just knew. |
he was fun, silly, goofy. he was wonderful. |
even growing up with him so far away... it never changed. |
5 comments:
Ok that is it I am sobbing just thinking of your wonderful papa. What a blessing gift and tribute. Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas
He was indeed a very special man! I was so happy to share my birthday with Uncle Stan!
Merry Christmas my friend!!
xoxox
Thank you Leanne for where you got the stair mice. I will check out Martha Stewart's website to see if still available. You are really sweet for letting me know. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas. Talk with ya soon.
So darn cute!!! I was never that close to my grandparents, and I hoped that my girls would have loving grandparents to make up for it, but they really don't either....sad, BUT I plan to make up for it big time with my grandchildren. Sometimes I think I was born to be a grandmother :)
I want my grandchildren to remember me the way you remember your grandfather.
wish i could "like" comments...so proud to tell that story. he was an amazing man, don't know that i'll ever meet another like him. Elizabeth...I am looking forward to the "Grandma" thing too! I'm sure you'll be wonderful!
Post a Comment