Friday, December 17, 2010

still in the making...


our little space for creating
got a bit of a switch around

we took everything out
and started over


stuff finally went up on the walls

our smiles grew as things just kind of came together


there's more than a few nooks to fill


and i have more than a few boxes to sort through


but this room is becoming...
a bit of a dream come true


and we're not done yet...
ok, back to Christmas...

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That looks so nice! You should see my formally clean work space right now :( We hare having issues with attic rats, and to get in the attic you have to go through one of the closet ceilings. So, we have to empty it out so that the guys can get in there to set traps. Well, now everything is piled on my cutting table and stacked stuff everywhere. I'm so mad!!!

Oh, I have to ask my dad where his cousin lives, I can't remember all of a sudden, because they also have some real good friends that live near Toronto, so I'm not sure.

Sue said...

I love it!!! So awesome!!

BearShe Cottage said...

I love your craft room. I especially love the bookcase "cubby hole thingy". Could you share where you got that from?

Tina Schiefer said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that chalkboard of yours! AND...the little smiley rock is VERY cute.