Me too bought a bunch of them yikes they cost lots but are so worth it!!!!
i'm sure they weren't cheap, but i don't look! lol
between these photos and the teaser weather we're experiencing here...i feel all out of whack! what month is it really....because i know it's not january! beautiful photos leanne!
I love them too! Where are those coming from???
all the way from Chile...yum. i ate them all...
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Ooh, another Canadian! LOVE your photos. Wish I knew how to use my SLR, I still have it on Auto, sad, I know...Am adding you to my Canadian blog roll and followed too!
Mmmmmmmm....I love cherries!! Beautiful pics! Now I must go buy some!
i love to play with my camera!...thank you for the nice comments! and btw they were the best cherries i've had in a long time...
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Me too bought a bunch of them yikes they cost lots but are so worth it!!!!
i'm sure they weren't cheap, but i don't look! lol
between these photos and the teaser weather we're experiencing here...i feel all out of whack! what month is it really....because i know it's not january! beautiful photos leanne!
I love them too! Where are those coming from???
all the way from Chile...yum. i ate them all...
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Ooh, another Canadian! LOVE your photos. Wish I knew how to use my SLR, I still have it on Auto, sad, I know...
Am adding you to my Canadian blog roll and followed too!
Mmmmmmmm....I love cherries!! Beautiful pics! Now I must go buy some!
i love to play with my camera!...thank you for the nice comments! and btw they were the best cherries i've had in a long time...
Post a Comment