Wednesday, January 12, 2011

the loving me part


i need to eat oatmeal with fruit and cinnamon more often.
i don't really want to...
but i have to.
i need to make moving my bod
part of the daily routine.
i love wii fit.
who knew you could sweat while ski jumping??!
i am VERY good at the hula hoop...
and i actually enjoy a long jog
while in my pjammies...
very cool.
i think i've waited my whole life for this.
xox

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I have nightmares about eating oatmeal, courtesy of my mom. That is why I have a nice granola that is toasted, and some vanilla yogurt. Your bowl of oatmeal LOOKS pretty though.

lisaroy said...

I've become kind of addicted to the oatmeal at Tim Hortons. I got a Wii fit for xmas and I have to say it does make exercising a little more tolerable! I'm getting pretty good at the hula hoop too and am no longer tripping over the board in the stepping! Progress! :)