Friday, January 14, 2011

my first little giveaway...love from the north...


3 years of blogging...
i can still remember the butterflies in my tummy
when i hit that "save" button
for the first time...
and so finally i am getting around to celebrating

this little creative place i've made.
this sweet moose was something i picked up while
christmas shopping.
i'm keeping his big brother for myself.
 little bro moose will
find a new home.
who knows where in the world he'll travel to?
how fun is that?



now for some more serious stuff.
diamonds and silver.....
not.

valentine's day is just around the corner...
and i love hearts...
and i love to blog.


these are just for fun
and there are 3 of them...
so if you have someone you love
then you could share.


if you would like to leave a comment
you'll have all weekend.

if you don't have a blog account
please send me an e-mail
i'll read them all
and we'll throw your name in a hat
and i'll let you know how it all turns out...
...monday...

happy weekend
with love and gratitude
from
muskoka
xox


6 comments:

Shauna and MacLean said...

What a fun thing to do. My message is that A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge! I so enjoy the peace I get when I read your blog. You are honest, compassionate and love life. Thanks Leanne

Leanne said...

Shauna! Such nice words...thank you friend! Wow...look at all the comments we've got here...haha
this is why it's a little simple blog...
Have a great weekend...snowing here, the roads are a bit messy. We're painting!

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

Cute necklaces, cuter moose!! I am a first time visitor, found you thru Miss Mustard Seed (old post)...off to browse thru your blog....

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

As for the chargers (I actually bought mine at Walmart, too, but didn't realize I typed Target til a few days later - and Walmart had them yesterday for $1.00, so I bought another box!)...I bought some last year and spray painted them in the "stone" spray paint, so you might want to consider that...they came out great ... I think I am goign crazy with this checkered idea....3 finished and 9 to go (each takes about an hour)...let me know what you do with yours, would love to see

Shauna and MacLean said...

Leanne you are welcome we have messy roads here too just enjoying dinner by candlelight. I really want to paint my room but no motivation to do it. You are inspiring to me

Sue said...

The keys are so sweet...love it! Sending much love to you my friend! Your blog rocks and provides much inspiration to me!!