Tuesday, January 18, 2011

where bloggin' happens...


While waiting for the 4th load of laundry to finish
up in the dryer
or
filling time before the girls
get home from school...
you might find oliver and i hanging out in this
cozy room of ours.
this is where most of my blogs are created.

the daybed works swell for hanging out too...
and oliver is so pleased to help me
by putting his little chin on the laptop...
i have a great view from here
even on a day like today
when all i can see is snow.
snow, snow
and more snow.
xox
leanne



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah...snow! It looks so inviting...

Diminishing Lucy said...

How lovely. I love your sewing machine table desk - beaitiful. And your day bed looks so very inviting.

(I just popped over from Fat Mum Slim's.)

~stinkb0mb~ said...

Ahhh the sight of snow snow snow - how beautiful and what I sight I would love to see on a regular basis!!!

I LOVE the look of your day bed, VERY inviting!!

~x~

Leanne @ Deep Fried Fruit said...

This is pretty!!! I am jealous ... (not so much about the snow though - loving my Aussie summer)

Shauna and MacLean said...

What a cozy nest!! It is so sweet when people share where the magic happens!

Thanks for sharing

Michelle {Jarrah Jungle} said...

Can now see why you sound so happy and inspired when you blog! Just beautiful x

Unknown said...

How lovely to look out the window and see so much snow...it's such a rarity in my world.

Leanne said...

it snowed all day...very pretty, but i miss the sun!

Anonymous said...

Found your blog from FMS. Your space is simply lovely. And snow? I miss snow. 7 years since we lived in the UK. Baking heat over here.

Beautiful Day said...

I had to google Muskoka to find out where you were! Pretty blog with lovely pics! xx

Ashley Sisk said...

Visiting from Fat Mum Slim - I love the light in your blogging spot.