Wednesday, January 26, 2011

wordless wednesday...around the house










5 comments:

lisaroy said...

You have some cute pieces! I used to have a wooden sewing box just like that but sadly gave it to goodwill before heading to Ireland a few years ago.

Rebekka Seale said...

Pretty chandelier!!!

BearShe Cottage said...

Love your sewing stuff. Hope you are having a good week.

Tamara said...

i love the travel cosmetic case filled with the sewing notions. my grandma had one of those (green instead of blue) and i loved it as a child. i think because it meant she was visiting me or on a trip with me.

Shanon at Vintage Sparkle Chic said...

I love your chandelier! I am your newest follower, thank you for following me! I have really enjoyed looking through your blog, love what you have to say and all of your pictures. Do you live in Canada? The name of your town reminds me of a lake I went to north of Toronto.