Despite the fact that it is snowing (again),
I'm feeling optimistic and so
it felt time for a fresh header.
I would actually be alright with another month of snow.
I have no right to complain about the weather here today.
.............
The tv has been on all day
and the news out of Japan has been
so terrible.
I don't think I have blogged about world issues...
because it's always been about this little life.
Today I'm thinking of a friend and his family.
Hoping to hear from them soon.
Wondering how this will effect their lives.
xox
{an added note}
My friend is living in Tokyo.
They have no electricity and
the aftershocks are a constant reminder
of the potentially dangerous situation they are in.
Today he mentioned that there is no
bottled water to be found in Tokyo and
the people are starting to panic.
Still hoping that the people in Japan
receive the help they need.
|
7 comments:
Love your new header!
Yes, the news is awful. I left for awhile, but now I am watching again. I hope things are ok with your friend and their family!!
xo
Ashlyn
Pretty scary, and I keep thinking we are next soon. We haven't had a big on since 1989. The Tsunami waves are hitting mid California, with a bit of force. Not too much, but is still is odd looking watching the news around Santa Cruz.
I feel for those poor people and their now destroyed lives. I can't even imagine trying to clean that all up and start anew!
I hope you get good news. I think we're overdue here in South Australia. Love the header.
Hugs,
Lisa xx
hoping you hear from them soon...i just can't believe the images i'm seeing on the news. so awful. my brother lives in tokyo and i did hear from him yesterday, but not since. i think means of communication are sketchy right now. {i LOVE the new header!}
Absolutely WELL SAID,
Leanne! We are still
covered in snow here,
too, but we are snug
and cozy in our home
and not dealing with
the devastation of our
brothers and sisters
in Japan. I hope your
friends are okay. Imagine
the communication lines
out of Japan are poor
right now. Here's to
gratitude, a happy week
and your beautiful new
blog header!
xx Suzanne
Your new look is very Springy.
Hope you hear more from your friend.
They are in a tough spot there.
Prayers and blessings for you friend's family.
Melinda
Oh, Leanne! That is so scary!I will say an extra prayer for your friend and hope they recive relief soon! On a lighter note, I love the new header! It is so whimsical and sweet! Love ya,
Erin
Post a Comment