Wednesday, June 01, 2011

wordless wednesday pt 2.....because it's my blog and i can do whatever i want...








two more days until the weekend!
xox

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

OOO the bleeding hearts!! Love them!!!

Anonymous said...

The flowers are beautiful, have a lovely weekend.

x

Anonymous said...

I popped over from Elizabeth's blog and spent a few, OK more than a few, moments on your blog. Looks like your little thing called life is filled with beauty and fun. I, too, am a mother of two teenage girls (just 13 & 15) and am hoping for a miracle to get through it unscathed. I have enjoyed your photographs, I see paintings waiting to be painted in many of them. Have you ever thought of taking up painting? I recently have, and it is way more fun than I expected. Anyways, my point for popping over here is that I saw the comment you left over at Gossamer Wings and am hoping that you will let us all know if you do end up making the bag. I am interested in seeing how the task gets tackled by others, as I am contemplating making one myself. Good luck with it. Carolina

PS- I really liked how you did your "Wordless Wednesday" twice. These are our blogs and we can do whatever we want with them.