Friday, August 26, 2011

friday...photos from my week (around my yard)


i walked by this shrub/tree and the berries
took my breath away...
i had a little heart palpitation and ran home
for my camera.
true story.





not a fan of spiders...
but i LOVE the colour co-ordination! 



wildflowers are taking over the perimeter of the property.
i'm totally fine with that. 


elsie says i'm obsessed with these berries...
she's right.
xox

5 comments:

Patty Marker said...

Gorgeous photos! Is that spider for real? It matches the flower perfectly.

Shug said...

The berry picture is my favorite...such great photos...
shug

lisaroy said...

Your pics are great! Especially the spider on that flower - you should frame it for your wall :)

I can't believe it's 32C in Muskoka in September! That's very unusual - hope you have a wonderful long weekend and the weather stays lovely xo

Unknown said...

Your yard looks magical and so amazing! Any more signs of fall popping up? I wanted to say another THANK YOU to you for visiting my blog and always offering me a kind word. Your comment made my day! I hope you & your family have had a wonderful weekend :o)

Pinecone said...

I love these photos! I have never seen a spider like that one - crazy looking! xo Ashlyn