Monday, October 31, 2011

discovering...day 31!...spooky fun too.


so i made it to day 31.
enjoy our halloween while i chat.
(i got creative with the photo editing)
 

challenge was a good word for it.
try 31 days of writing on the same topic sometime.
i dare you.



as hard as it was somedays,
it was a month i will never forget.


learned a lot about myself.

checked things off lists...


made new plans.


created some new rules to live by.


i have a new perspective on things.


i did some forgiving
and i said what needed to be said.


october 2011.
42 years old.
not only did i figure out why i am this way,
i also decided to stop beating myself up about it.


happy halloween
and
cheers to highly sensitive people.
xox

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE your halloween decorations, especially the stair case. I always wanted to do that when I had a similar staircase.
I'm happy that you were able to explore your topic and benefit from it. I have thought a lot about it as I read a few of your posts. I would say that I'm somewhat sensitive since I fit in many of the categories, and it is good info to have under your hat.
Thanks for sharing Leanne :)

Shauna and MacLean said...

I have so enjoyed your month of discovery I feel like I have learned lots and will be a different person and mom. Thanks friend ! Can't wait for more