![]() |
Dr. Taylor has an amazing story to tell. Watch the TED video to learn more. Jill Bolte Taylor's stroke of insight | Video on TED.com I can pick up on someone's energy within seconds of them entering my space. I can't exactly describe what it feels like, but if someone is anxious, stressed or upset my chest tightens and i feel like i need more air. If someone's not really connecting with me I feel like I'm physically separated from them. But if someone is being sincere, loving and attentive (eye contact is key) I feel like they are a part of me. It's a good feeling... We all want this. Practice giving good energy. |
Friday, October 28, 2011
discovering...day 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh I hear you...yesterday their was a tense anxious lady helping out at our school...she had everyone feeling that way by the time she left...even the students.
Happy weekend to you my friend.
Wow this is so true. I unfortunately grew up in a very tense household and I felt it everyday. My friends felt it and it's still just as tense 25 years later. Needless to say going home to visit isn't exactly an enjoyable thing which is sad.
Post a Comment