Wednesday, January 25, 2012

2 amazing nights & 2 lazy critters


saturday night
mike was left with no other option
but to
read.
...this was a first...




...and then the next night
this happened....


it was a jaw dropper...
i took 117 photos of it.
amazing.





i played around with this photo a bit...
handsome pupper.
i love oliver.

8 comments:

Sue said...

I took a break from the blogging world for a bit...and was just now catching up on what you've been up to. Happy New Year my friend! I love your photos - you have such an eye for seeing the beautiful in everything.

xoxoxo

Jill Taylor said...

Hey Bro what are you reading??? Leanne your pic's are always amazing.
Love to all, big hugs

Tamara said...

i had to laugh about the reading comment! it's a last resort for jon too...and he's extremely picky about his reading subject {100% surfing magazines or books}.

those sunset photos are INCREDIBLE!! definitely worthy of 117 shots...and of course your sweet little doggie. :)

lisaroy said...

wow that is one amazing sky!!
And I love Oliver too. xo

Teresa said...

Aren't winter sunsets the best!
Gorgeous photos!

annie@mostlovelythings said...

Wow...that is a beautiful sunset...I can see why you took 117 photos.

Rebekka Seale said...

Oh. My. goodness. That sky! I can't handle it!!!

Christy said...

amazing sky! the colors are ethereal. ^-^