Thursday, March 20, 2008

feeling like a spring chick




Being new to the blogging thing, well it can be a little intimidating. Oh my gosh these women I have discovered!!! I love what they are doing, what they are creating and what they are talking about. I am feeling a little shy about it all. It's reminding me of highschool. Wanting so badly to fit it, but "lacking self confidence" (I have already talked about this back a while ago). I am just saying, for the record, that I absolutely am NOT thinking that I am one of these creative superstars. That is not my goal here.


The level of talent I am seeing in these women is so amazing. It is inspiring. It is addictive. Don't think for a minute that my L.S.C. (lack of self confidence) is going to stop me from wanting to bring this creativity into my life. Don't think it will cause me to not want to share my early stages of craftiness. I'm sure the day will come when I will be proud enough to post a photo of perhaps a lovely sock puppet or paint by number beauty. Perhaps I will have some fun with my hot glue gun and want to show it off. But FOR THE RECORD, I am not in this for the money or the fame.


This is just my little blog......... about my little life.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I don't think you have anything to worry about as far as trying to post crafty things on here. I started mine simply to do a kind of journal of my daily life. I found it really cool that some of these blogs are several years old and the person can go back and see what they did for a holiday or whatever,and it is all there. So, do what you want on your own blog. I think you will find a groove of your own and if people like what they see they will come back. I like your sense of humor in your writing, so keep it up. I'll keep coming back.