Monday, March 17, 2008

p.s....almost forgot


so bev (hi friend!) and i were chatting today and she agrees with me that i should get crafty. i was thinking about my toaster cover and i wondered if this was something i could do. she thought aprons, i thought tea towels. the possibilities are endless. i can sew. i can draw. they are so cute. hmmmmmm. pondering. i am so inspired by the crafty blogs i visit. women who are being creative and doing what their hearts' desire. baby steps...

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I better see some sewing done on here soon :) The fabric on my daughters blouse comes in black and white, and lavender and white. I was so tempted to buy some for myself, but I stopped my self.
I bought some sack cloth tea towels not too long ago so that I could embroider some cute stuff on them and give them away for Christmas. That never happened, so now they are still waiting for something to go on them. Tea towels are fun though and have endless possibilities so have fun. When is your birthday by the way? My daughters birthday is at the end of March! The 25th.