my nana is a knitter. i want to be one too, but i think the gene has skipped a generation. i have taught elsie the only stitch i know and she seems to be getting the hang of it. emma prefers to crochet and she's got a lovely collection of squares done. it is such a warm and cozy craft. hopefully they'll come to love it.
3 comments:
I keep flirting with trying to learn how to knit. The only thing that stops me is that I just have a devil of a time with counting rows of things and following patterns in knitting. There are so many beautiful yarns out there and so many talented people,that it makes me want to at least try and maybe take a lesson.
Allo.....wow your space here is great! If you get these girls knitting I'll just have to send Lauren for a week this summer, tie her ankles and let the girls at her.....hhahahahah. Send you an e-mail soon....Love You
Jill
Hello dear sista of mine! This place looks great....I started one long time ago....lol. Must say you are much more active at this than I, love your space here, it reflects you very much.Keep at it.(this for me is much easier than facebook..lol) Love you, will try to call over the weekend.
Big Hugs
Post a Comment