I found your blog via posie gets cozy. My dad is Canadian and lived in Orilla. I noticed on a map that you live near there.I plan to take a trip up to Canada with my dad to see that part of the country soon. I like your sense of humor, and the fact that you enjoy housekeeping. I have been a stay at home mom and love making my nest cozy. Keep up with the blogging and I'll be checking back.
Hi Leanne-I found your blog thru Elizabeth's blog. She & I have been blogging since we started. Your blog is great. We seem to have a lot in common: magazinaholic, books, loving home-life. I haven't been able to change the background/wallpaper on our blog. How did you do it? Godd luch & come visit us. I'll definitely be back! Nerm
2 comments:
I found your blog via posie gets cozy. My dad is Canadian and lived in Orilla. I noticed on a map that you live near there.I plan to take a trip up to Canada with my dad to see that part of the country soon.
I like your sense of humor, and the fact that you enjoy housekeeping. I have been a stay at home mom and love making my nest cozy. Keep up with the blogging and I'll be checking back.
Hi Leanne-I found your blog thru Elizabeth's blog. She & I have been blogging since we started. Your blog is great. We seem to have a lot in common: magazinaholic, books, loving home-life. I haven't been able to change the background/wallpaper on our blog. How did you do it? Godd luch & come visit us. I'll definitely be back! Nerm
Post a Comment