look at these babies. the garden is full of new growth and it makes me smile. that is the beauty of spring. that is what it's all about. new starts. i have just spent the last 5 months under a blanket of snow. it can get on your nerves, just a bit. spring is so refreshing. makes me smile (i already said that, but i'm really, really happy to see spring).
i love my hens and chicks and i hope to pick up a few more types over the summer. i think they are sooooo pretty. just a week ago they were brown and crunchy...isn't that a miracle?
a baby tulip! is it pink or yellow or red??? i'll just have to wait and see!
i am even grateful for the weeds i plucked out of the gardens today. anything green is making me giddy. i've also been collecting baby evergreens from the woods around here. they are so small that the neighbours think i'm crazy, but i don't care because someday they will be tall and beautiful. everything starts out a baby...
Yay for Spring....I just wish it would last longer here in Cali! Right now it is about 80 plus degrees over here!! I love March because the whole month feels like Spring,but then it abruptly stops in mid April and it is hot, hot, hot!! :(
2 comments:
Thanks for stopping by over at Spring Chick. I scrolled back and saw your dotted milk glass. So pretty! I also love those little hanging birdies.
Yay for Spring....I just wish it would last longer here in Cali! Right now it is about 80 plus degrees over here!! I love March because the whole month feels like Spring,but then it abruptly stops in mid April and it is hot, hot, hot!! :(
Post a Comment