i sometimes enjoy sewing. haven't done it lately. not prepared to go through all that stress to end up with a dress that a 13 year old might change her mind about. wouldn't that suck? and besides i can't imagine the hours i would have to spend away from my gardens...and i LOVE my gardens. i am obsessed with trees and rocks. i see them everywhere and all i can think is how can i get that into my car? our little acre is a bit bare for my likings. this is muskoka...i need more trees
the first week we were in the house i had already started the plantings. oh and i am sure the neighbours have been giggling over my little evergreens. someday they will be so lovely. they are all doing very well. i have lost track of how many i have brought home now. must be about 50. i have also been transplanting lilac, 'cause i NEED it in my life. nothing is better than the scent of lilac, wafting into the house after a long winter.
so i am just going to stick with what really brings me joy. now there's no chance that i'll miss out on a single new bloom or fresh baby fern. i need to be in the garden. xoxo
2 comments:
i'm a little concerend about a new sewing project I want to start. I'm a quilter, but not great at sewing clothes. I thought I'd give it one more shot and if I hate the whole process, i'll ask my mom to help me. LOL!
I just stumbled onto your blog this morning, and I agree. Spend more time with baby ferns! :)
Post a Comment