Isn't this cabin adorable? It was so cozy. Tucked away under a big old oak tree. Wish we could have stayed there longer. I enjoyed walking down to the beach after the sun had set. I lit sparklers and the girls couldn't have been any happier. They ran around barefoot on the golf course and rolled down the hilly parts...I think one of them even forgot that she is starting high school...
This is my mermaid...so glad she hasn't grown up too fast.
My little lovey, dripping butterscotch swirl all over her new hoodie. I didn't care. We were having fun.
Glad to be home. Time to get back into the routine. I get to have a nap on Tuesday! It will be so quiet around here....
1 comment:
Have you gotten that lump in your throat yet about your oldest going to high school? I sure did! and those darn four years flew by!!!! My baby just started college and I felt even worse this time :( I'm over it now,but it sure is hard.
Looks like you had a fun vacation.
Post a Comment