Monday, November 03, 2008

what's going on?


Sorry for the huge gap there....
This is what happened. My computer died. And I lost my photos. And now my camera is not doing what it is supposed to. Honestly, it is such a bummer! Kind of threw me for a loop.
Not like real life has stood still though.
New baby nephew arrived Sept 1st. Little Hudson has already stolen the hearts of everyone who has met him.
The girls have gotten back into the groove of school days again. Elsie is going to have the best year ever...really wonderful teacher... Emma is in highschool. Cell phone in her pocket. I don't think I need to worry about her.
I need to fix my blog glitch.
Working on it. Promise.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Good to have you back,and looking forward to seeing some more posts :)

Unknown said...

Hope things are coming along well for you & your family. The technology thing can be so frustrating when it all seems to go wrong. Hope your week is off to a great start!
xox,
Linnea

http://linneapaulina.typepad.com