Wednesday, December 17, 2008

day 17...? i think...it is wednesday right??...


i have not done the breakfast dishes yet...but here i am bloggin'... went to town with a list and got lots accomplished. package to montreal-check. buy stamps-check. pick up prescription-check. buy MORE gifts-check. pet store-check. dollar store-check. i came home and had a turkey with cranberry sandwich (that'll put you in the spirit!) and then spent 2 hours wrapping.




so now i have almost half of it done. tonight i will sit and write my cards...i love sending them off. going to the mail box and putting them in the slot. isn't that a great feeling? ahhhhhh.... tomorrow.




back at easter i bought a few packs of tissue at the dollar store. 30 sheets! for a buck!!! good stuff too. i was thinking ahead. nice shade of green.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just found your blog through Mabel's house and I love it you are such a good writer! I can't wait to come back!