I spent most of my day at work. It was pretty quiet considering we're in the middle of the shopping season. Kinda scary actually. Not just this little store, but the whole street is feeling it...slow. Let's hope that things will pick up...
After dinner Elsie went outside to wait for the annual food drive to show up. Our local fire department goes door to door...flashing lights and sirens screaming. We love it! She filled the time by building a snowman and making snow angels. Hey, my yard looks like a kid lives here!
When she came in we all tuned in to our favorite holiday special. Rudolph is my favorite reindeer EVER! Elsie made a cup of hot chocolate...now I want one too. *Note* --must buy marshmellows...
Tomorrow I am hoping to spend a little time thinking. Thinking and making lists.
1 comment:
That photo shows one of my favorite scenes from that movie! Cute
Post a Comment