The sun is shining! My washing machine is busy, my bed is made and my camera was right where it was supposed to be. I have a list. Probably need to make a few more...They are calling for lots more snow which is both fantastic and brutal at the same time. In our part of the country the only reason the tourists come up this time of the year is for the snow. They come to ski and snowmobile mostly. So without the snow the local businesses suffer. I love the snow because it is pretty and because I get the most out of my ski pass. The downside is that the driving is deadly and the heavy snow can cause the power to go out. We have been spared so far, but some have gotten stuck in the middle of that inconvenience a few times already this season. Can I make a request? Just enough of that sparkly, fluffy white stuff to make it appear as though I'm living in a snow dome please??... Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment