It's late. But there is no way I'm going to miss out on day 5. Today's main event was Elsie's dance recital. She had a little hip hop routine...and she was GREAT! I didn't get a photo. I thought I would make a video of it instead...but of course the camera failed me yet again.....No worries. I have a plan. Everything will be fine. We went and picked out out Christmas tree tonight. So, here we are...living in Muskoka. Land of the Christmas Trees. Probably a few places around here where we could have gone and cut down our own. Where do we end up getting it??
Home Depot. Isn't that sad? Pathetic actually. In the past we have lived in big urban places. That never stopped us from keeping it real. So tonight I blame it on timing. Running out of time actually... See? Back to that "not enough hours in a day" thing. To be fair, we are only getting about 10 good hours of daylight these days. And tomorrow I am working during half of them. So it was kind of an emergency...the trip to Home Depot. The tree will look lovely. xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment