Monday, December 08, 2008

day 7...a day late


These photos in no way represent day 7. I was at work. And it was very, very cold out. So cold that only 2 people shopped at the store. Brrrrrrrrrr! The best part of yesterday was that the girls got so many chores done around here. It was very nice to come home to. After dinner we brought the tree in. We watched "ELF" while the lights were strung on. I still love white mini lights the best for our tree. Tonight we will hang the decorations...



I am gearing up to do some Christmas baking. And no, I won't be using any recipes from my slowcooker book! I just like the red here on this little shelf in the kitchen...




I think I might hang out in the kitchen for most of today. Stay near the stove. Make a pot of tea. Bake some cookies. Think of something that will stick to the family's ribs tonight. Did I mention how cold it is? Brrrrrrrrrrrr. COLD COLD.


No comments: