i love my polka dots, but i am thinking that it's time for a new look. (the photo has nothing to do with this post-just there to look pretty)... let's see how long it takes me to figure out how i want it...... because, knowing me (like i do), i will not actually commit to something unless i love, love, love it. see, that's my biggest problem. unless i can do something really well, i often chose not to. for some reason, i have it in my head that unless something is done exactly right, i may as well wait. and that doesn't mean it has to be perfect. it means it has to be the correct choice for me...... and there is so much to choose from. it can be overwhelming.
it's like, in my head there is a pre-determined right choice for everything i do. every decision. every question. my brain is cluttered.....but it's all in there. this is why i often choose white. so simple. that is my easy way out, because really what's going on is that i want all the colours of the rainbow. i love them all. and i can't pick just one because i might change my mind tomorrow. this is a great burden i carry.........because when i change my mind often it makes me feel flaky. i just had a thought!!! this is big!!! oh i am getting excited now! i have the answer. now i have to wait until my little computer wiz is home from school..........
4 comments:
Oh yikes. I'm the same way . . . But I think it's pretty natural. Your blog is something you look at LOTS. It needs to make ya perfectly happy. :D
Polka dots are so awesome . .
You have another kindred spirit,because I feel the same way. I see people always changing theirs, like the header especially, and I just don't know what I would change mine too,because I really like the way it is now, yet....... Maybe it needs freshening up??
I can't wait to see what you pick!
I know exactly where you're coming from - I love all colors and I find it so hard to commit to any color in particular... a continual dilemna!!
Post a Comment