Thursday, January 15, 2009

putting like things together



for the last few days i have been getting organized. clearing clutter. letting go. only some of the stuff in this house makes me happy. i like being able to get to it. know where its at. this house has been challenging to organize, mostly because of all the renovating and waiting. i am giving myself until the end of january to purge the entire main floor. next month i am hoping on a fresh start with all the other areas. lots of boxes to open....lots of memories. but you know, it's hard enough to live in the moment. i want to make room for new and fresh days ahead. when there's more than you need it just pulls you down.... the time has come for a change.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I just finished cleaning one closet in my bathroom,that really needed it! I have three more that need serious attention! It is always such a feeling of accomplishment to organize a closet or a drawer isn't it?! :)

Unknown said...

I love to get rid of stuff it is so refreshing!