Wednesday, December 09, 2009

snowed in=time to blog


i have no great reason for my 3 month blog holiday...work, puppy, sick kids...life.


oliver has doubled in size. we ate a turkey. there was a beautiful lion and a scary little red riding hood. the weather turned cool. the paint cans returned. stuff happened....


all of a sudden it is time to put up some lights and hang the stockings...i think we're on the right track. i have a little shopping to do. today the girls and i are just staying cozy. school was cancelled. the snow just keeps swirling around out there. feels like a soup day....anyhoooo...i am really going to try harder to write and share. i have missed it terribly. xo

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

When I wrote about our "Snow" I kinda giggled to myself thinking especially how funny your were going to think it looked! It melted away by lunch time! It is pretty frigid here at the moment, for California anyway, but I'm sure nothing like where you are.

Love your new banner, I think I need to change mine up a bit.
Don't stay away so long.
Hey thought I'd let you know that because my dad got his Canadian citizenship back, and now he is a dual citizen. Because he did this, I too can get a Canadian citizenship! I flee the U.S if we get another president like Bush!!