![]() |
i had bought this red corduroy about 4 years ago. i just went for it. staple gun in hand. |
i just kept stretching and folding and stapling. |
i am so sure that this is not the right way to cover a button....but never forget that a glue gun can be your best friend. |
![]() |
i love how the back turned out. it was the main reason i kept putting this job on hold. |
![]() |
with the curved back it made things tricky. so i just made it work. |
![]() |
so there you go... it needs a good steam and some paint for the legs. but i love how it turned out. ***hi link friends...thank you for poppin by! |





4 comments:
Looks awesome, Leanne!!
It looks great leanne! I love the red, and I would repaint the legs black, it looks pretty nice with the black.
Wow!! I'm impressed! Looks fantastic!
Wow! That looks amazing :o) You did such a fantastic job with it... a whole brand new chair!
Post a Comment