Saturday, November 27, 2010

winter arrived, big time. in 24 hours...


last night i sat and watched the storm swirl outside my window...very snow globe-like.


it didn't stop through the night and this morning we woke to find a winter wonderland.


looks like a nice sunshine filled day ahead.


a perfect time to be cozy inside.
there's nowhere else i'd rather be.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Very pretty, and I bet it gets you in the mood for Christmas. Although I'm sure it will get old soon.

julie - eab designs said...

Beautiful snow! Reminds me of the back to back storms we had here last year. A wonderful time to enjoy nature from through the windows!

It's a Wannabe Decorator's Life said...

Look at that snow!! Oh how I would love to have some snow. It snows here maybe once a year, if that! Your house looks so beautiful with all the decorating you've done!