![]() |
i do love this time of year... all the red and green. |
also love any reason to add twinkle lights. i used to have them in my college dorm room and it always felt a bit magical... how it just calms things down. you know what i mean? |
![]() |
i enjoy to putter my way through decorating for the holidays. fiddling and adjusting. adding and subtracting. |
there's more to come....... see you later. xox |


2 comments:
I bet it's a wintery wonderland where you are - so much snow! Your mantle looks lovely! I am a big fan of Christmas lights... I have been poring over the holiday issue of Martha Stewart Living and can't wait to try out some Christmas ideas... like a string of Swedish Fish! I thought that was a cute idea :o) I hope your week is going well!
Love love love twinkle lights! It looks beautiful!!
Post a Comment