...right after we have one more lazy day...
i'm going to get my butt in gear
things are going to happen
i'm going to get creative
things will get organized
great meals will be prepared
laundry piles will disappear
floors will shine
rooms will get painted ....
i'll get moving on the treadmill
i'll make smoothies
and lists
and i'll read
and do yoga
and nap...
honestly, once the girls are back in school
i'll be getting busy!
what's on your list?
xox |
3 comments:
Hi Leanne, I have many of the same things on my list! Somehow I've extended my holiday break into January. Loved your comment about sending my Valentine download to your husband. I've been known to buy myself gifts at Christmas and wrap them up for my husband to give me. Sometimes they need a little hint. Good luck with your list. I'll be thinking of you when I'm on the treadmill! ~ Julie
Hahahaha. That is me too! Caitlin doesn't go back to school until the last week of January. The gym I go to is out by her school, so I really don't like going way over there, unless we are both going that way!
I also have all these "creative" ideas swirling around and no motivation to actually start them!!!
I'm also still dealing with the critters in the attic, so hopefully the contents of the closet will be put back, and then I will have a space to create.
This made me smile- things were/ are exactly the same around here! I've had to extend the deadline actually, but I think we deserve a little rest at this time of year :)
Post a Comment