Tuesday, February 15, 2011

i must share..


my lovey day was sweet. 

this year i told him...
keep it simple honey.


...a little bunch of flowers is all i want...


last year it was a ginormous arrangement.
it was VERY BIG...
and fancy. 

...just not "me"...


and to be perfectly honest...
i do love roses...
and he got the colour just right...


but i'm still the kind of girl
who swoons over baby's breathe.
i'm so simple.
he has no idea how lucky he is!


ok.


back to reality.
xox

8 comments:

Rebekka Seale said...

VERY sweet. I love your flowers. Best color for roses, I agree.

Pinecone said...

I'm glad you had a great day! I got a little arrangement too!! The kiddos got me chocolate, and I have to say, that did it for me.
xo
Ashlyn

Anonymous said...

How lovely. Yes, i like the simple things too,

Cheers,
Lisa x

CHECKS AND SPOTS said...

The simple things in life, really are the best - aren't they?! Beautiful flowers and a very beautiful pooch! x

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the baby's breath. I just threw some seeds out in the garden. Beautiful in their simplicity. What a cutie your pup is!

lisaroy said...

Sounds like the perfect day with the perfect guy! I love white roses.... and Oliver is too cute for words!!

btw: weather in Ireland has been wet and windy except for a couple of partially-sunny days so I'm longing for spring as much as you are there! :)

Shauna and MacLean said...

Ahhhhhhhh that is sweet!

Elizabeth said...

I really love your sweet bouquet, glad you had a good day :)