![]() |
feeling the need to catch up... braces came off! emma is next. |
old cars were traded in for new. (bye bye nissan...i won't forget) |
![]() |
cabin fever drove them outside ... |
![]() |
yes, even this one... |
this was the best cup of coffee i've ever had. (thanks em) |
another trip to the hill... |




6 comments:
I can't believe how long winter has gone on for, over there. Your daughter is gorgeous. Fun times. Hope the sun comes out a bit more for you.
x
I am so wishing for spring! I think we may be ahead of you. Do you still really have all that snow.
~Shanon
For once I can't brag that it is sunny and warm in California! It has been raining most of March, and now there is water below the house that has been being pumped out for two days now!!!!
Are you going to show and tell your new cars?
Your daughter is so cute. I have 2 in braces at the moment...don't know yet if #3 will have to have them.
Let's bring on Spring...it has been raining a lot here :(
xo
Ashlyn
We are supposed to get a little bit more tomorrow. We had some on Saturday also.
I guess Spring is coming????
Melinda
it's coming...we're FINALLY seeing bits of it down here in california! (i know...i'm clueless about true winters.) that quilt is gorgeous! and i love the no-braces picture...we went through that last winter. :) have a great week!
Post a Comment