i see her in my reflection... and when i look down at my hands. i talk to her everyday. i mention her always. and when i need her near me... i recognize her. |
still after 9 years a layer of grief is always covering me. sometimes it is so fine and light, it lets everything in. of course she's still with me on these days. |
![]() |
i find comfort in the fact that she left when the leaves were beginning to change. it's such a natural cycle of life. it was her favourite time of year... she loved the colours. |
![]() |
i don't think she had ever wanted to go grey, live with pain...begin to show her age. |
i eventually throw this blanket aside, but it is never far away. |
if she'd been taken in the spring it just wouldn't make any sense to me. she was born into this season... she was an autumn girl. i see her everywhere. xox miss you mom |





6 comments:
What a sweet post about your mom :) You look a lot like her.
Beautiful Leanne.....
I needed the peace your writing and thoughts brought to me today! Thank you friend .
Simply Beautiful...
Blessings,
shug
Somehow I missed reading this post earlier in the week. It's beautiful...just like your Mom...and just like you my friend!! Sending lots of love your way!!
xoxo
Hi Leanne, am I going crazy or was there a picture of what I thought was your mom on this post? My comment could now sound weird since I have never seen your mom. Sorry if it was a picture of you, and I thought it was your mom.
Post a Comment