"A touch is a blow,
a sound is a noise.
A misfortune is a tragedy,
a joy is an ecstasy.
A friend is a lover,
a lover is god
and failure is death."
-Pearl S. Buck
Pulitzer Prize winner 1932
***
it's late and my photos are still
away with my beloved macbook...
so you get cherries.
i love cherries.
xox
something funny to share with you...
today i had the tv on while i folded laundry
(it's never on during the day)
and for some reason it ended up on
the full day of this season's re-runs of
"Gene Simmons Family Jewels".
so between walking the dog and running errands
i caught a few (ok, maybe 8) episodes.
Gene Simmons made me cry...
and then i was hooked...
watched the wedding tonight also.
weddings make me cry.
it was good tv.
(i can't believe it either!) |
3 comments:
So funny! I tuned in to that show one day while I was in Muskoka and there was nothing else on. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it! who knew? :)
Love that show have watched it for years so beautiful to see them together!
Did I ever tell you what a big KISS fan Matt is? He's very good at doing the makeup!! He did up his face when we saw KISS live this summer in Windsor. Crazy!
Post a Comment