as promised... eye candy. |
i originally planned on just a few photos, but i quickly changed my mind... and so i will share all of my favourites from day 25. |
![]() |
funny how this post directly relates to where my head was today... |
open minded, detail oriented. |
fully aware and affected by colour. |
things were in ultra focus. |
![]() |
i was peeling back the layers. |
seeing love differently. |
![]() |
feeling grateful for change. |
accepting the sensitive me. |
![]() |
and thinking creatively. |
the changes have already started to happen... blossoming you could say. |




3 comments:
so pretty. I love the peeling birch bark pic. I used to keep a bunch of birch branches in a tall planter next to our door - I loved the texture of it and it looked nice all year round in a spot that got no sun for flowers to survive.
I love birch too...I should bring some into the house somehow.
BEAUTIFUL!!!
Post a Comment