don't get all excited.
these are old photos.
that baby tree is now about
three times the size it was two winters ago.
this trio of deer used to come by every morning
for the apples i would give them.
i don't do that anymore...
because they also came to eat my cedars.
then i got ticked off.
anyway...the reason for my post...
we haven't any snow.
it's going to be a green christmas
and i just have to get used to the idea.
the only other time that this happened
was when the girls were young.
i went to bed christmas eve and begged santa
and his elves to PLEASE bring us a white christmas.
sure enough...a beautiful blanket of white
had been laid down
and my faith in santa was once again renewed. |
1 comment:
I love my white Muskoka Christmases...I'm kinda sad too that it will be green...and I am also wishing Santa would deliver some white stuff on Saturday night along with his gifts...fingers crossed he comes through...Happy Christmas to you and yours.
Post a Comment