Thursday, December 29, 2011

days of december...lots of photos, few words.


amazing sunset


beautiful nieces


cozy Italian dinner


arriving at the Ronald McDonald House


cute cousins
Meghan, Emma, Elsie and Kristen


cute cousins doing the jig


Auntie Carol walked back in the rain


side garden at RMH


main living room


one of the many beautiful pieces of artwork


great window seat view of the CN tower...
all lit up for Christmas


every room has a chalk board in the hall






pretty candy coloured sunrise this morning



winter wonderland

4 comments:

Alicia P. said...

That third picture from the bottom -- I think I just sobbed.

Leanne said...

Alicia...it's yours to keep. Thanks for stopping by...love you! xo

Jo @ In Corners of My Mind said...

Beautiful. My thoughts are with you and yours and wishing you all health and happiness in 2012.

lisaroy said...

Looks like you got a white Christmas afterall!? I hope your holidays were wonderful and here's to a year of health, happiness and good fortune. Thanks for your friendship and your sweet comments on my little blog xo